Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
If Messi ever came up for sale Chelsea as well as us would be in for him.

I wouldn't underestimate the weight Sergio, Zaba, Txiki and Ferran have over Chelsea in helping us obtain his services.

Or this guy ...

1265131_full-lnd.jpg

BlueDejong said:
Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 42s43 seconds ago
RAC1 reporting Barcelona will discuss an approach made by Chelsea to sign Lionel Messi.

Transfer News Live ‏@DeadlineDayLive 6m6 minutes ago
The Barcelona board are set to discuss an approach from Chelsea for Lionel Messi. (Source: RAC1)

Come on, City
Messi now following Chelski on Instagram, we better move quickly.

Both City and Chelsea will be in for him of available, but this recent rumour/ story sound like it's coming on the back of yesterday's loss with Messi using the recent Chelsea rumours as a chance to generate a story to get Enrique sacked.

Power play and all that...

The only way chelsea will get Messi is if Abramovitch donates a large chunk of money to the "upgrade there stadium fund"

Bluewonder said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
4 Argies in our squad (including one best mate) ... Chelsea have zero.

Chelsea have London and Fabregas, though.
No one likes Fabregas, he's a dick.

Lets be honest, if Messi comes available, we will be in for him. There is little point worrying about other teams or whether we're being reported as in for him, as that's all just media bullshit. Our lads are obsessed with him and we've been after him for a while, if there is even a slim chance, we will be all over it. If he decides he'd rather earn a fortune at PSG, or go be another Shevchenko or Torres at Chelsea, I'd be very surprised indeed. He's not a player that Mourinho would want at all and he cannot stand Mourinho, he would be an Abramovich signing and I think he'd be smart enough to realise that. Us on the other hand, have all his mates, people he trusts in charge and play in a way that he's used to. To me at least, it seems like a no brainer. If he were to chose one of them over us, you'd have to wonder what on earth he was thinking.

BigOscar said:
Bluewonder said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
4 Argies in our squad (including one best mate) ... Chelsea have zero.

Chelsea have London and Fabregas, though.
No one likes Fabregas, he's a dick.

Lets be honest, if Messi comes available, we will be in for him. There is little point worrying about other teams or whether we're being reported as in for him, as that's all just media bullshit. Our lads are obsessed with him and we've been after him for a while, if there is even a slim chance, we will be all over it. If he decides he'd rather earn a fortune at PSG, or go be another Shevchenko or Torres at Chelsea, I'd be very surprised indeed. He's not a player that Mourinho would want at all and he cannot stand Mourinho, he would be an Abramovich signing and I think he'd be smart enough to realise that. Us on the other hand, have all his mates, people he trusts in charge and play in a way that he's used to. To me at least, it seems like a no brainer. If he were to chose one of them over us, you'd have to wonder what on earth he was thinking.

I would be surprised to see him join a Mourinho team after his antics towards Guardiola and Tito whilst Real Madrd manager.

Messi also knows he is going to have to become a very disciplined player.

Messi has been wanting Aguero to join Bardelona for years and you can see when they play for Argentina they have great partnership going on. Both are best mates, shared rooms on international duty and even Aguero said they are like a married couple.

If Chelsea are in for him you can bet we will match their offer and better it, City know as a club they cannot afford another English club to get Messi because they would become the team that the Premier League builds its brand around because sod his marketability, also because of what he offers on the pitch obviously.

BlueDejong said:
Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 42s43 seconds ago
RAC1 reporting Barcelona will discuss an approach made by Chelsea to sign Lionel Messi.

Transfer News Live ‏@DeadlineDayLive 6m6 minutes ago
The Barcelona board are set to discuss an approach from Chelsea for Lionel Messi. (Source: RAC1)

Come on, City

Wonder when Barca are meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.