Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
41owOyZhloL._AC_.jpg

He had no choice, despite reports, I would think if he did come here it would be on vastly reduced terms, I would imagine despite Barca's financial crisis they would still pay him a kings ransom if he stays.

He had no choice? Even if you exclude us because we may think he is too old too short or pep doesnt want to weaken barcelona or whatever, do you think he wouldnt have offers from Psg, the states, and other clubs in europe?

It has been clear that Barca couldnt finance his contract for months. If he is happy to let it play out, I doubt he doesn't have any idea what happens next or what options he has.

I think things just beed to play out in an appropriate order at appropriate times now. Everyone will go through the motions, and then the outcome will be what it will be.

what i get from all this: messi actually gave barca the go ahead and agreement to the renewal a few weeks ago, theyve had to rush negotiations in the last week or so since they werent making enough progress to sign it before the 30th june deadline, now barca have managed to finish the agreement but ffp regulations is stopping them from getting messis signature and annoucing it, they cant get messi to sign it without 100% knowing whether he will be allowed to play or not, and this is what laporta is sorting out as we speak

whether he manages to find a solution is the question

I personally think that is horseshit. As sold by Laporta.

Maybe Messi knows they can’t afford him but this will allow him to leave without turning his back on Barca so to speak. Personally I think it over for him at Barca and he will be a City player after the copa tournament finishes. I might be wrong though just a hunch

Does somewhat feel a bit it has the basis for that, doesn't it.

La Liga will find a way. Losing him would hurt their brand too.
How do they explain to other clubs they will simply allow Barcelona to bypass the rules ? Other clubs will not give a shit if Messi isn't playing in the league, they already get a lion's share of the league money.

Tebas should make it clear Messi WILL have to take a pay cut, and a big one. He has no contract, if he loves them and wants to stay then he will go on what aguero is on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.