Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wanted to leave, in my opinion he would have said goodbye to the fans at the end of the season.

Why would he wait until now?
For a glorified exhibition match . It’ll be all about him but main event at the ceremony will be handing over / taking over power from one ex giant to a fucking almighty mcfc . ok

Tebas only controls la Liga's FFP though, and it appears Barca would fall foul of UEFA's as well
Surely though it is an agreement from all clubs ? He couldn't possibly think it would be accepted by the rest to say spend what you want to an individual club

i just don't get it ?

why barcelona let his contract run down and become a free agent after the fight they put up to keep him last season.
now if they want him its going to be costly and would be so many bonuses and add-ons barcelona can not afford
what did they (barcelona) get after that fight last season in keeping him ? copa del rey. wow

messi will rock up somewhere maybe in the USA or china ? i don't see manchester city in for him now because of the links to kane and grealish. but if a major sponsorship are willing to pay his wages or most of it. then add shirt sales and image rights it could be a option for city
Tolmie’s said messi is stand alone .

Good point and it could well be.

It will be interesting whatever by reports the new Barca will have half our players in that game!
So you are saying it could be a goodbye to Laporte and Bernardo then….? ;)

Surely though it is an agreement from all clubs ? He couldn't possibly think it would be accepted by the rest to say spend what you want to an individual club
Yeah. What i meant was, even if Tebas could convince the other la liga clubs to 'accommodate' Barca, they'd still have UEFA FFP to deal with, and currently aren't on good terms with them over ESL

Yeah. What i meant was, even if Tebas could convince the other la liga clubs to 'accommodate' Barca, they'd still have UEFA FFP to deal with, and currently aren't on good terms with them over ESL
When would they be subject to the accounting though ? Also haven't the rules been relaxed because of the pandemic ? I'm sure they could find ways to explain the shortfall by using creative accounting

When would they be subject to the accounting though ? Also haven't the rules been relaxed because of the pandemic ? I'm sure they could find ways to explain the shortfall by using creative accounting
Possibly/probably. But then why was Laporta reported as saying they had issues complying with UEFA FFP in respect of the Messi deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.