Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can’t be good for squad harmony that they’re willing to cancel contracts of players and, according to some reports, not even pay them all while they’re bending over backwards to make an offer to Messi. Ridiculous really.
Which makes you wonder if any of it is actually true, and basically just a smokescreen to pacify/prepare the cules for the inevitable "we tried everything but couldn't make the deal"

Almost certainly, Messi will end up renewing for Barca.

This entire Messi-mombo saga is, IMO, Messi exerting maximum pressure on Barca to rid management figures he dislikes, while driving the best possible deal for contract renewal.

Yes, that's Laporta got rid of Koeman and Griezmann.

They have nothing to lose now as the game is up it’s all in on Messi or bust. They will try anything including terminating player contracts as having to deal with the lawsuits will be 6 months down the road and they will worry about that later.
Lets say they do terminate players contracts,who in the future would sign for them?

They have nothing to lose now as the game is up it’s all in on Messi or bust. They will try anything including terminating player contracts as having to deal with the lawsuits will be 6 months down the road and they will worry about that later.
I don't think that it's this dire at all.

My take - Messi was upset with management and, with the help of his agent, exerted maximum pressure for change.

Change has now occurred - with changes in line with Messi's desires.

Messi will - for me - sign with Barca next season - having ousted management figures he dislikes.

My take - Messi was upset with management and, with the help of his agent, exerted maximum pressure for change.

Messi will - for me - sign with Barca next season - having ousted management figures he dislikes.
So you think all these financial issues are just bollox then?

They haven't renamed the club to FC Barcemessi. Yet.

Surely all the payouts will offset any savings they make and every player they have signed is added to this year's accounts ? It's all going on the same sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.