Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think all these financial issues are just bollox then?
If Messi - given the huge salary he's earning - in spite of this - is a net profit for the club - then I don't get your comment.

It's been reported that Messi brings in more money to the club that he is paid.

If Messi - given the huge salary he's earning - in spite of this - is a net profit for the club - then I don't get your comment.

Why are they skint then?

It's also been reported that they need to lose 300m euros from their wage budget

I don't think that it's this dire at all.

My take - Messi was upset with management and, with the help of his agent, exerted maximum pressure for change.

Change has now occurred - with changes in line with Messi's desires.

Messi will - for me - sign with Barca next season - having ousted management figures he dislikes.
I understand what you are saying but it’s not consistent with their actions. Looks as though they have gone all in bud if there terminating contracts. They were in the denial phase and have now moved to the desperation phase which will be followed by capitulation

This thread has turned from the Messi thread to how utterly cattle trucked FC Barcelona are. I’m not complaining one bit either as it’s hilarious after decades of living beyond their means whilst everybody else is forced to marvel at how great they are.
and the evil club is mcfc who deserves ffp . ffs

Can’t wait for Javier Teabag’s next interview when name checks us again for ruining football. I genuinely had no idea how much Barcelona were paying these players. I don’t care that Messi is the GOAT, you don’t pay him so much you bankrupt the club.

Barcelona and their fans have had their fun. Now they pay. Probably no club left.

Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.

Can’t wait for Javier Teabag’s next interview when name checks us again for ruining football. I genuinely had no idea how much Barcelona were paying these players. I don’t care that Messi is the GOAT, you don’t pay him so much you bankrupt the club.

Barcelona and their fans have had their fun. Now they pay. Probably no club left.

Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.
I wonder if the media will turn on Messi if he leaves and blame him for Barca’s financial problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.