Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why LA liga won’t take any action against barca? How can league allow this shit show ? Isn’t there any players union in spain ?

Nothing will happen. Barcelona will sort some financial deals out, they always do, both legitimate and otherwise. Give it a couple of weeks and Messi will have signed his new contract with them and nobody will leave. It’s all just dull boardroom politics there.

I do frequent business with Spanish clients. The lateness of taking action and the appearance of chaos isn't that unusual in their business culture. Doesn't always necessarily mean that things are falling apart.

This is strongly looking like Barca cannot afford Messi under any circumstance.

He either plays for a lot lot less than he has for a decade and stays for the love of the club, going down as a Saint in the process, or he leaves.

I thought we had him but for Bartomeu, then I thought he must stay, right now I think he can’t stay.

Why the Barca press are so confident I don’t know perhaps they know something we don’t but they’re starting to sound like Comical Ali Or whatever that General was called.

They are so confident, because they think they will sell Coutinho for 21m. And 21m of Coutinho money is no ordinary 21m, and would probably be enough to clear their debts, sign messi, pay for a holiday.

They might even then have enough money to then buy coutinho back from liverpool, who woulf of course then have their own coutinho money to spend again.

There are rumours of him joining Spurs on a free, given they can match his wage

He would have to want that. No champions league, a struggle to challenge for the domestic league, etc etc. He might take it, he might fancy what he signed up for at Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.