Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Translation:
Except for an unexpected script twist, we will not see this photo next season.

And who is the journalist twittering?

Decent or tweeting a rumour from his brothers mate?
hes considered a good journalist, he works for SPORT, i dont think hes like top tier 1 though im not sure

but he did call first that firpo is set to join leeds, so hes been good very recently

Can somebody explain why UEFA hasn't banned Barcelona the previous years ? Like I know FFP is relaxed this season but what about the previous years? How can they afford paying Messi 2,8M per Week + 77 Million Loyalty Bonus after 4 Years + 116 Million when he signed the contract ?
Because Barca. Madrid, Rags, Juve etc run UEFA. FFP is only for City and low ranking clubs from Turkey, Greece and the old soviet states.

Can somebody explain why UEFA hasn't banned Barcelona the previous years ? Like I know FFP is relaxed this season but what about the previous years? How can they afford paying Messi 2,8M per Week + 77 Million Loyalty Bonus after 4 Years + 116 Million when he signed the contract ?
Barca wage cap in previous seasons was pretty much €700m before. Because of covid it was pretty much halved by la Liga but the wages still near €600m I think. They must reduced to around 300m

They are also around 1.5b in debt.

they haven't broken ffp limits, yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.