Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have they said?
Translation:
"As a club sponsor and tour organizer, I am very sorry that the FCB players made discriminatory remarks. Since Rakuten has endorsed Barça's philosophy and sponsored the club, such statements are unacceptable under any circumstances and we will formally protest the club and seek their views."

It’s like keeping a pet who you know is in pain and needs putting down, it’s selfish and only for you. They are panicking that their cash cow is going, Barca has been built on the back of him and instead of planning fir the future without him they have been blinkered. Whether he stays or goes the realisation to them is they are fucked either way.
I think it’s all about B grade politics . They know it’s impossible to get rid of bunch of players and the world knows that too. All they trying to do is make messi look like the real villain in front of their fans. Last ditch shot from bottom of the sunken ship.
Their attitude and the tone hasn’t changed a bit about where they stand. They know messi is gone for good but not without a small dagger in the back for the last time .

As much as I'd love to see Messi put a City Shirt on and I can watch him every week, I'm just not sure this will happen and plus would be a very short term measure - the commercial benefits would be amazing as I'm sure he will pay for himself but what impact would that have on the players and what they want salary wise?

Lets see what happens - popcorn in hand

ohhhh, they were mocking these japanese guys in their hotel room when they were on preseason for barca in 2019, making fun of the language and the culture, theres also a video of griezmann saying "ching chong" mockingly
Japanese culture is so far superior to anything western these two idiot's just clowned themselves.

As much as I'd love to see Messi put a City Shirt on and I can watch him every week, I'm just not sure this will happen and plus would be a very short term measure - the commercial benefits would be amazing as I'm sure he will pay for himself but what impact would that have on the players and what they want salary wise?

Lets see what happens - popcorn in hand
Non of them can hold a candle to messi and that includes de bruyne so they could ask for whatever they wanted but would be told to fuck off.

He's been at the Copa America for what, 3 weeks? Laporta has been in charge for 4 months. Why did nothing get done prior to this tournament?
Because, as you are clearly seeing, barca are completely broke and don't have the funds to sign him. He's hoping they can muster the funds because he would like to ideally stay. he probably won't!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.