Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
barca are the type of club to completely self destruct, sell everyone and bend every possible rule just to keep messi, even if it comes with the realization they will become the next ac milan. too many prideful people in that club to heal it.
I would piss my bed every night for a month if Barcelona unilaterally kicked out half a dozen first team players in order to resign Messi only for him to turn around and say no thanks, I’m off.

And dare I dream that we could yet see Sergio back at City next season?

barca are the type of club to completely self destruct, sell everyone and bend every possible rule just to keep messi, even if it comes with the realization they will become the next ac milan. too many prideful people in that club to heal it.
So the obvious question is why barca want to sacrifice half of the team to keep messi ?
Is it about pride or is there any conflict of interest?

I'm fairly confident they will find a way to resign Messi. I just think they're likely to destroy the club doing it. It's going to be beautiful.

And they're going to join Alexis Sanchez and Dani Alves on the list of guys who really should have taken City's offer while they had the chance. Everyone knew that keeping Messi was a bad move last summer- everyone except them.

Hopefully their 3rd place finish and UCL thrashing in the R16 was worth wrecking the club.

So the obvious question is why barca want to sacrifice half of the team to keep messi ?
Is it about pride or is there any conflict of interest?
It’s like keeping a pet who you know is in pain and needs putting down, it’s selfish and only for you. They are panicking that their cash cow is going, Barca has been built on the back of him and instead of planning fir the future without him they have been blinkered. Whether he stays or goes the realisation to them is they are fucked either way.

The CEO of Rakuten (Barcelona's main/shirt sponsor), asking barca for an explanation about the discriminatory remarks from dembele and griezmann

Translation:
"As a club sponsor and tour organizer, I am very sorry that the FCB players made discriminatory remarks. Since Rakuten has endorsed Barça's philosophy and sponsored the club, such statements are unacceptable under any circumstances and we will formally protest the club and seek their views."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.