Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the factors we haven't really spoken about yet is how long Messi will give them to sort it out.

He's only got a couple of seasons left, he isn't going to hang around until August hoping Barca fix their issues because he could actually find himself joining a club at the last minute and having no preseason.

As soon as the Copa America finishes, he's going to want to know where he's going.
I raised that point on page 3333. I don’t see what he is waiting for it’s embarrassing Waiting to be offered anything by a club going under.

So if we sign him it's financial doping, so what has it been for Barcelona for the last 16 odd years then, oh yeah nothing because it's okay to run up a €1bn debt!

What a fucking joke he is. Football is fucked when people like this racist twat get elected to any position of authority.

Last edited:
We're dopers if we ever sign him. We can never sign him. It has been decreed.

I wonder what recovering addicts think of this loose use of the word doper. Thank you Wenger! Stay classy.

Messi is almost certainly going to sign for Barca next season. The swirling controversy - seems to me - pure show - hoping to drive whatever agreement Messi and Barca contemplate in favor of Messi.
Which bit is a show? Have Barca not got a debt of 1.2 billion players and are free to register new players or did I miss something.

”Almost certainly” is a weird thing to say given current events. A lot would have to change.

I'm going to have to bet against you.

He won't be at Barca next season.

What's the forfit for the loser?
Cheers mate.

Forfeit is obviously prestige - the loser is seemingly less able to predict outcome - and suffers an attendant lack of predictive respect.

But we're on! Best of luck.

I raised that point on page 3333. I don’t see what he is waiting for it’s embarrassing Waiting to be offered anything by a club going under.

Sid Lowe summed it up really well on his podcast.

The last board were so adversarial and wound him up so much he tried to leave.

The new management have made him want to stay, but the old board fucked things so badly he can't really unless he literally plays for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.