Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he is able to stay,genuinely what's in it for him,in terms of team success?
Little has changed in the past year and very little will,in their financial crisis
He's always said a competitive team,over money,will be the factor in him staying but even him and his advisors can't look at that Barca squad,even with the new signings,and think they're anywhere near challenging for the top honours for the next two years,at least.
Put Atleti and Real ahead of them for La Liga,and not a chance they are winning the Champions League in the next two years..Copa Del Rey is his only chance of silverware left there. A case of heart over head if he stays,because even the most ardent Barca fans admit that the club is in a mess,and the squad miles off

Have no problems Messi wanting to stay with them but it will fucking ruin them if he does. But would love to see him here for a couple of years because he's still at the top. And we could afford it because this has been years in the making just like pep.

doubt there'd be an empty seat at the Etihad if he rocked up

This is a fucking joke now, he slanders our name every chance he gets.
We seriously need to let our lawyers get after this guy!
I doubt we'll give a fuck. In fact if this shows what I think/hope it shows, then Tebas can bawl and shout all he wants, and take his ball home with him. Because everyone can see the ball is burst.

Notwithstanding that the man is a raving lunatic, his position at UEFA makes him an influential person and the fact that UEFA aren't either reining him in or distancing themselves concerns me. If I were City, I'd be demanding that UEFA disavow his comments.
Dream on. UEFA literally banned us until we went to court. That was before he even rocked up. They probably hired him so that they can have a Man City point person on staff. I mean they couldn't do it with PSG since AlKhelafi was already there

I am a little fed up of hearing from him spouting out his endless crap now. There are some seriously unpleasant undertones to his comments. Surely the club will take action at some point.

I doubt we'll give a fuck. In fact if this shows what I think/hope it shows, then Tebas can bawl and shout all he wants, and take his ball home with him. Because everyone can see the ball is burst.

The club must have a lot thicker skin than me then, because even though it may be just hot air, it pisses me right off and i hate to see our club's name dragged through the mud like this. It's gone on too long.

If i owned us this fucker would have been dealt with long ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.