Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't lost 270m euros during the pandemic, try half, and even that was done deliberately to book money in the new financial year.

If nothing else, City should demand a correction from this prick, citing it undermining potential commercial projects.
Tebas love making stuff up and having a good game of finger pointing at everyone else and not themself and how teams in their leave are ran.

But hey it's clubs like City that are ruining football right? Ha.. nope

God he loves a good moan.

I'll be honest I would rather think long term than get Messi but I was wondering did the wage cut situation come as a surprise to Barca because apparently it isn't a new rule and they had been warned about their wages last season. If they did know then surely Messi did as well and he would have known the contract had to be signed before it ended or they would end up in the situation they are in now were as it stands I don't think they can register him even if decided to stay. It does seem strange that he didn't sign the contract and let Barca sort the rest it would have been one problem off their backs. I may have misunderstood the whole thing though.

Only a matter of time before Barca and Madrid are told to play in red to conform with standards !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.