Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Aguero is best mates with Messi. Why would he let his mate join a team expecting to play with him if Barca can’t afford either of them.
I don’t get that part of what’s going on at all.
I honestly think that they've both been sold down the river by Laporta, he's been spinning one huge yarn of shit.
Feel sorry for Sergio.

I have more and more faith we will get Messi over Kane.

Barcelona's financials literally make no sense, to pay Messi even 50% of his salary and pay the incoming players 50% salary from what they previously had (Depay, Aguero, Garcia), they'd have to reduce the rest of their squad salaries by over 50% while selling some players, which is an impossible task.

i would love to know what’s inside teabags closet . I’m sure thicko like him has some remains of skeletons he doesn’t want day light .

Tebas is shitting himself. It’s not out the blue but this outburst is very specific to Messi and purposely name drops us and PSG out of nowhere. I’d even hazard a guess that neither of us were mentioned in any question put to him.

As people have said, even if Messi played for free then they’re still fucked. Even if they got rid of the players they need to, they have to choice between paying the 4 new signings or Messi.

It’s a mess and it’s fucking beautiful to watch.

We all know this guy is an absolute balloon, but it really frustrates me that what he is saying is published all over sky sports without the slightest mention fact that it's complete bollocks. About time city started fucking biting back!
Sky sports,Talkshite,the papers all coonts.

We all know this guy is an absolute balloon, but it really frustrates me that what he is saying is published all over sky sports without the slightest mention fact that it's complete bollocks. About time city started fucking biting back!

It's all very childish mate and I don't expect a dignitary like his royal highness Prince Mansour would want to lower himself in a tit for tat in a place where the likes of Tebas play their games, Tebas is good at rolling around in the mud and like a pig, thats where he's most happy.

There's other ways to hit back, infact you could say that his childish and desperate rebuke has come because City have played him so well he's screwed.

Sit back and enjoy it mate, this is the work of very patient and bright folk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.