Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weirdo

Went to Wilbraham Junior school until I was 7

Cant remember the food but was good bunking off down the back to Platt Lane Police Station where they aways gave me biscuits before I got bollocking and ruler across hand from teacher

Fucking mad times

Happy birthday by the way Tolm

Wilbraham, eh?

I used to love scoring goals against them, St Eddie's and Heald Place.

My old football coach at Claremont was called Mr McClukie, a massive blue, he always made sure we never let any of schools around us get the better of us.

Platt Lane Station, there's a blast from the past.

Life, eh, goes so quick :(

47 today!

Went for a walk on one of the remote trails around Bowdon this morning, with the missus, ruined by that fucker Roy Keane saying hello to us walking his dogs.

They were big dogs, mind, so had to say 'alright' back.

In the fucking middle of nowhere too. The missus found it all very funny.

I actually took her to that game he injured Alfie, dark thoughts of me jumping on the back of his Achilles and then saying 'take that you red fucker, that's for Haaland'

Still looks a handy bastard though!
Happy birthday

47 today!

Went for a walk on one of the remote trails around Bowdon this morning, with the missus, ruined by that fucker Roy Keane saying hello to us walking his dogs.

They were big dogs, mind, so had to say 'alright' back.

In the fucking middle of nowhere too. The missus found it all very funny.

I actually took her to that game he injured Alfie, dark thoughts of me jumping on the back of his Achilles and then saying 'take that you red fucker, that's for Haaland'

Still looks a handy bastard though!
Happy birthday. Hopefully some good news soon will cheer us all on.

This Greizman link the racist prick on 700k a week and Barcelona say he goes Messi can sign! Yeah no chance of that happening just think if he was at city while that video doing the rounds of him being Racist they’ll be wall to wall of it every where unlike now where no one are evening mentioning it!

this is where city should tell one of our local media reporters that we not interested!

This Greizman link the racist prick on 700k a week and Barcelona say he goes Messi can sign! Yeah no chance of that happening just think if he was at city while that video doing the rounds of him being Racist they’ll be wall to wall of it every where unlike now where no one are evening mentioning it!

this is where city should tell one of our local media reporters that we not interested!
Why, they can't force us to sign him

Wonder if Greizmann's contract has clauses about of the field behaviour, comments etc. I imagine it would be a stretch to invoke them because of this, but it could be amusing.

But at present, no change as far as I see. Barca pushing the pressure around as many places as they can. Tebas just keeps opening his mouth like a lemon. And then we'll see what happens with other clubs. He'll be pretty unpopular by the end of this. Anyway, wasn't he in danger of getting chucked over allegations over the conflict of interest at Granada(?)? Didn't the FA sign a letter requesting the remove him or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.