Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
47 today!

Went for a walk on one of the remote trails around Bowdon this morning, with the missus, ruined by that fucker Roy Keane saying hello to us walking his dogs.

They were big dogs, mind, so had to say 'alright' back.

In the fucking middle of nowhere too. The missus found it all very funny.

I actually took her to that game he injured Alfie, dark thoughts of me jumping on the back of his Achilles and then saying 'take that you red fucker, that's for Haaland'

Still looks a handy bastard though!
Me and a paI once mistakenly talked to 2 girls he had been talking to in the Griffin in Bowden about 25 years ago. He appeared from nowhere "Can i help you boys". We left. Mad eyes and was pretty cut

Happy Birthday

They used to serve us sago and prunes at Claremont Road when I was a kid.

I'm 47 today and still love it - especially when the prune juice is ladelled on the top.
47 today!

Went for a walk on one of the remote trails around Bowdon this morning, with the missus, ruined by that fucker Roy Keane saying hello to us walking his dogs.

I actually took her to that game he injured Alfie, dark thoughts of me jumping on the back of his Achilles and then saying 'take that you red fucker, that's for Haaland'

fucking show off! so what if you live in posh neighborhood ffs.;)

Happy yaya day , tolmie

47 today!

Live long and prosper.

47 today!

Happy birthday oldyin.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before. Only read the last few pages. But if they can’t register Sergio can he jump back on a plane over here and come and play with his best mate?
That's when solicitors get involved as he's (presumably) signed a contract with them. Puts them in a pretty pickle :)

47 today!

Happy birthday TH. I told this story elsewhere on Blue moon but I played against Keane way back in the day in Cork in a "friendly". The other team were playing some of their kids, one of whom was an angry little dark bastard. Even then...he could fucking play though. So I kind of left one on him. He wasn't happy. Glad to say that I never saw him again. Apparently he can hold a grudge...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.