Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was quite clear at the time that David Silva wanted to stay at Valencia back in 2010 and that he only came to City because Valencia had to sell him for financial reasons. He stayed for ten years, is one of our greatest ever ... and I suppose that sits well with you!

Calm down... apologies for expressing an opinion on a forum... the situation of signing Silva early in his career where he could spend his 10 most productive years at our club could not be more different to the scenario with Messi - but I'll give in to your superior opinion.... you clearly don't value others having thoughts or opinions.

47 today!

Went for a walk on one of the remote trails around Bowdon this morning, with the missus, ruined by that fucker Roy Keane saying hello to us walking his dogs.

They were big dogs, mind, so had to say 'alright' back.

In the fucking middle of nowhere too. The missus found it all very funny.

I actually took her to that game he injured Alfie, dark thoughts of me jumping on the back of his Achilles and then saying 'take that you red fucker, that's for Haaland'

Still looks a handy bastard though!
Happy birthday TH, makes you only 5 months older than me.

47 today!

Went for a walk on one of the remote trails around Bowdon this morning, with the missus, ruined by that fucker Roy Keane saying hello to us walking his dogs.

They were big dogs, mind, so had to say 'alright' back.

In the fucking middle of nowhere too. The missus found it all very funny.

I actually took her to that game he injured Alfie, dark thoughts of me jumping on the back of his Achilles and then saying 'take that you red fucker, that's for Haaland'

Still looks a handy bastard though!
You should have took your brother Mr Z

Wilbraham, eh?

I used to love scoring goals against them, St Eddie's and Heald Place.

My old football coach at Claremont was called Mr McClukie, a massive blue, he always made sure we never let any of schools around us get the better of us.

Platt Lane Station, there's a blast from the past.

Life, eh, goes so quick :(

Rifled many a top bins on that Wilbraham pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.