Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad that's done, now let's go balls deep for Haaland!
I agree and maybe we were waiting to see what Messi did, before we made our move.

The wages Messi has agreed to have set the bar now, so we can't be accused by anyone of financial doping, seeing that a club who is €1.1bn in debt can pay a player €500k a week!

Haaland and Mbappe are mean't to be football's next commercial superstars, so let's go and get him and take advantage of that.

One's things for certain, Barcelona can't afford him, even next summer, so that's one prefered club off his list.

It’s even more devious by the Spanish mafia aka Barcelona.

according to Kevin on the price of football podcast Messi 2 year deal payable over 5 years and they are planning to cancel some players contracts.

Whilst that is allowed if you pay the contract up their plan is to cancel and not pay!

The players and his agents will sue but by then Barcelona don’t have the wage to account for on this seasons wage bill so can Aguero etc.

Their thinking is the contracts cancelled and by the time it goes to court will be 3 to 6 months down the line and won’t be counted on this seasons wage bill

just watch uefa and the Spanish fa ban them eh! No chance it will be hushed up whilst they hunt us down for failing to declare a lawnmower on our accounts shared with the women’s team!!!

It’s even more devious by the Spanish mafia aka Barcelona.

according to Kevin on the price of football podcast Messi 2 year deal payable over 5 years and they are planning to cancel some players contracts.

Whilst that is allowed if you pay the contract up their plan is to cancel and not pay!

The players and his agents will sue but by then Barcelona don’t have the wage to account for on this seasons wage bill so can Aguero etc.

Their thinking is the contracts cancelled and by the time it goes to court will be 3 to 6 months down the line and won’t be counted on this seasons wage bill

just watch uefa and the Spanish fa ban them eh! No chance it will be hushed up whilst they hunt us down for failing to declare a lawnmower on our accounts shared with the women’s team!!!
It will catch up with them sooner or later.

Don't be silly, it would be financial doping if we were to spend anything like that!

According to this they recently secured a new €525m loan and they will be paying approx. €3.6m every month for that for the next 15 years. Add that to the €1.1bn debt they already have.

It's a fucking joke, yet it's us who are the problem!!!
We aren’t part of the establishment,but it’s alright for them to bend rules and regulations to suit their needs when required,nor will we be allowed to be part of it..

It will catch up with them sooner or later.

the thing is its not just barcelona is it
the whole of the so called elite clubs are in a piss poor state and it will never get any better
forget asking uefa to do something about it ? because uefa are made up of all of the elite clubs board members
who make the rules to stop one club and one club only from having success in europe

we even won the case against uefa but still somehow had to pay a fine of £10million ? its a fuck up and bent

I agree and maybe we were waiting to see what Messi did, before we made our move.

The wages Messi has agreed to have set the bar now, so we can't be accused by anyone of financial doping, seeing that a club who is €1.1bn in debt can pay a player €500k a week!

Haaland and Mbappe are mean't to be football's next commercial superstars, so let's go and get him and take advantage of that.

One's things for certain, Barcelona can't afford him, even next summer, so that's one prefered club off his list.
This all day long

My mate lives in the Catalan area, somewhere near Girona, despite the fact I have been 3 times I aint got a clue, Spain is ergh Spain to me.....anyway. Him and his missus eat in a restaurant frequented by a lot of the Girona bigwigs (and some players) They are all apparently saying it is a done deal, Messi is pissed off with the lack of movement from Barca and has decided to throw his beach towel in with Pep. Barca is a basket case at the moment and even Aguero may up sticks but this is about Messi and he is coming.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.