Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate lives in the Catalan area, somewhere near Girona, despite the fact I have been 3 times I aint got a clue, Spain is ergh Spain to me.....anyway. Him and his missus eat in a restaurant frequented by a lot of the Girona bigwigs (and some players) They are all apparently saying it is a done deal, Messi is pissed off with the lack of movement from Barca and has decided to throw his beach towel in with Pep. Barca is a basket case at the moment and even Aguero may up sticks but this is about Messi and he is coming.
Oh fuck now you’ve done it lol ;-)

My mate lives in the Catalan area, somewhere near Girona, despite the fact I have been 3 times I aint got a clue, Spain is ergh Spain to me.....anyway. Him and his missus eat in a restaurant frequented by a lot of the Girona bigwigs (and some players) They are all apparently saying it is a done deal, Messi is pissed off with the lack of movement from Barca and has decided to throw his beach towel in with Pep. Barca is a basket case at the moment and even Aguero may up sticks but this is about Messi and he is coming.
That is all the proof I need. Off to buy the new shirt now with Messi printed on the back

That’s weird my mate lives in Harpurhey and he gets a bacon buttie every morning from a cafe on Queens Rd. He said that his mates are all saying something very similar, although to be honest he’s off his tits most of the the time so I’m not sure whether to believe him or not.

A club that is a cesspit of corruption and greed.

How the fuck can they be allowed to operate with such crippling debt.

Seemed inevitable this would happen. He was never going to leave, and I said this months ago - as did many others.

Edit: fuck my muddy boots; a five year deal. That is just fucking hilarious.

Is this what people call gaslighting?

Does anyone know what the deal is with this wage cap in Spain? For example, if Griezmann left but they paid him off or still paid a portion of his wages, would that get him off the books in terms of the rules? Because that might be what the end up doing. Let him join another team, and pay off a big chunk of his wages. It's not gonna help their debts, but it'll mean they can register new players.

They’ll genuinely believe that. Thank you!

The price of football reported this

Barca asked the Spanish FA if they could offer Messi a 2 year contract worth x amounts but put it through the books as a 5 year deal ie pay a 2 year contract over 5 years so they don’t fail the 70% wages to turnover rule!

Surely that’s a breach of accounting rules and basic tax laws?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.