Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well apparently Pique, Roberto, Alba and Busquets refused taking paycuts. It‘s gettin funny and funnier. That club is dead. Gonna be fun destroying your reputation on court.
Imagine taking a paycut so someone else (Messi) can keep his salary which is higher than all the others together.
All knowing he wanted out last year too. Why should they as well!

If it's true that players are having to take big pay cuts so that Messi can get his pound of flesh I can't see it going down too well with the team as a whole.

Good for them, why should they take a pay cut, just so Barcelona can then give it to Messi.
If Messi had anything about him he'd step up and refuse to sign if the club are doing that
The narrative on this keeps trundling along and long may it continue, for me the more we keep hearing this kind of news the better. In this scenario, a heartbroken Messi is "forced" into doing the right thing by leaving the club in order to safeguard its future. I think he wants his loyalty bonus before moving on. - I can but dream.

The narrative on this keeps trundling along and long may it continue, for me the more we keep hearing this kind of news the better. In this scenario, a heartbroken Messi is "forced" into doing the right thing by leaving the club in order to safeguard its future. I think he wants his loyalty bonus before moving on. - I can but dream.
I reckon he wants the 63.5m in unpaid wages,then his loyalty bonus.

Barcelona seem to have made little progress towards being in a position to register new players or towards resigning Messi and there seems little evidence that Tebas and la liga are prepared to make any concessions.
Can you imagine the uproar when Tebas and La Liga finally announce the climb down??
FFP will be well and truly dead when they cave to Barcelona and Real - and we'll be pretty well placed to take advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.