Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.

So doesn't look like anything will happen till the 15th at least according to this.
I'm not going to click on the story but reading that first paragraph is fucking mental if true!!
Barca are going to take players to court because they refuse to basically tear up the contract they signed?
How fucked up is that?
Yet MCFC are the fucking villains of Europe!! Strange times we live in.

Call me a dick all you like, PB. There’s a handful of posters who act as if their word carries more weight than all others. Maybe it’s their imagined ITK status or maybe they see themselves as strategic thinkers patrolling a sea of plankton eaters. Despite rarely - if ever - pulling out a proverbial plum, their revisionist dexterity and unabashed hubris ensure a rapt audience. They were all over Messi like a rash, calling others small timers. Strange how quickly their sources evaporate.
mr baconface, i am but a mere fan in your glorious presence...may I come to your book signing?

I vote this for post of the century by the way. i love it

I'm not going to click on the story but reading that first paragraph is fucking mental if true!!
Barca are going to take players to court because they refuse to basically tear up the contract they signed?
How fucked up is that?

Yeah it claims that Laporta has given tbe players till the 15th August to accept a pay cut, or they'll go to court.

A long holiday for Messi then.

How fucked up is that?

not only that though but they have to take a pay cut to save money just to pay someone millions a month anyway?!?! utter madness and no way barca could ever get away with that.

Yeah it claims that Laporta has given tbe players till the 15th August to accept a pay cut, or they'll go to court.

Well this would well and truly inspire them to give it their all for Barca next season.
It's an absolute shambles.

Messi (and ronaldo tbf) fanantics and fanboys are weird

Why would anyone want dinner with the short arsed fucker over a night out with a fit spanish lass.

I mean he is no Zabaleta afterall

How shit would you be playing if you were being treated like that ? Lol I'd be knocking in the own goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.