Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sambacity4eva said:
Messi's bought a city shirt. i am ITK my dads friends daughters dogs owners father said he saw his purchase online by using a key logger.

This is true...only last week i spotted him wearing it on La Ramblas whilst doing his part time job has a street statue

Barca would never sell him, and he would probably never leave. So this is not a transfer rumour or me suggesting we are going to sign him either.

But do you think the owners have spoken to either Barca or his agent about an interest in signing the best player in the world at this moment in time?

If the above had been done in private and Barca politely said no, do you think we'd ever go public with an outlandish bid this summer?

How much(given the FFP) could we actually afford to pay? I'll rephrase that.. £90m would be streching the FFP, would £120m be too far for even us?

It's all pie in the sky.. but it passes the time during these 'quiet.. toooo quiet' periods.

You never know, maybe if he wins the league and champions league again with Barcelona he'll decide it's time for something new...

Plus who wouldn't want to play on the same team as Jo

We wouldn't go all out with a huge public bid though, those days are behind us I think.

Our chairman Said Messi was an impossible transfer.

If you fancy going through every post that has been posted on Bluemoon for the last year or so you'll see/read it.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that we have spoken to Messi or his representatives. I am also sure that he has no interest at this current time. We all know that it would be foolish for anyone to leave that Barca team in its current state, but if maybe down the road they start to degrade (I don't see this happening anytime in the forseeable future) then MAYBE he would consider us.

Absolutely no way we haven't at least inquired about Messi, Ronaldo. I KFA but I'm 100% sure we have.

I'm sure a fair few clubs have asked them about Messi and all got the same answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.