Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might not be as daft as it sounds. Barca have had a poor season by their standards, the manager will be on his way, he's won everything there is to win with that club why not challenge himsel......ah who am I kidding.

He hasn't looked interested for the last couple weeks... never seen him like this before. Maybe he wants a new challenge? WE CAN DREAM! :D

Barcelona rely so much on Messi it's crippling them Messi doesn't play well Barcelona gets beat, he's been of the pace the last month well from his normal standards anyway

I will love it if Messi was at our club, however with the FFPR on the horizon it seems unlikely.

carlos92 said:
I will love it if Messi was at our club, however with the FFPR on the horizon it seems unlikely.

Would love to see the reaction to UEFA banning a team with two of world football's poster boys, Messi and Aguero.

LoveCity said:
carlos92 said:

Would love to see the reaction to UEFA banning a team with two of world football's poster boys, Messi and Aguero.

True but I will not put it beyond them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.