Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could give Messi 101 but make the last 1 really thin, I suppose a bit like people who have private plates that aren’t quite right.
Or we could do the last 1 in a slightly darker shade than the shirt, either way I’m happy

This needs to be a decision from HH Mansour to be honest. Its Messi. You just dont turn it down. We'd be daft to turn it down. What if Spurs keep going with their stupid 150m demands.
Daft to turn what down? I would be gobsmacked at this point if Messi doesn't either (1) stay on at Barca after all or (2) pitch up at PSG.

I heard that PSG is not in for Messi... as they want to focus on getting Mbappe that new contract. Besides, they can't afford to have a lineup of Messi, Mbappe, Neymar without breaking the FFP rules. Also, they've already spent quite a bit this summer on wages from their new signings. They'll either have to lose Mbappe this summer (which I doubt they'll do... and no other club could afford to buy Mbappe in any case) or Messi is off to City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.