Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my take from all this is that if messi comes to us and asks to join we'll get him, but we wont go out of our own way to secure the deal if he doesnt come knocking
Yeah I think Messi has make the moves here. He has to show he's serious and convince us

I just can't see a situation in which we don't at least consider him, if Tebas doesn't make it so that he can stay. It's Lionel Messi. It's the greatest of all time. The ramifications for CFG are insane. But at the same time, I do think Kane would actually improve our squad more, simply by ticking more boxes that are currently blank - penalties, threat on crosses, consistent goal-scorer, etc...

my take from all this is that if messi comes to us and asks to join we'll get him, but we wont go out of our own way to secure the deal if he doesnt come knocking
It totally resets everything. He wanted 100mil from barca and they got close to that over 5 years but in reality how many years has he got. And that was just a continuation of him and his family / team pushing Barca for cash. That is all over now.

He could walk from football - but he was the best player in la liga last year. I think he will want to carry on. He will get offers of course but I think its less about the money now. Once the dust settles it will be more about how he wants to end his career. He could go back to Argentina. Its a game changer what has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.