Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kane deal doesn’t happen next week why not offer messi 1 year contract. Works for me

He won’t risk his legacy by coming to the prem now. I think he will go PSG and tear it up with Neymar and Mbappe

I watched him in the CL in the big games and he struggled. He adorns games where Barcelona are dominant. He is the GOAT but not now. Nowhere near. I doubt any of the top English sides will go for him.
I refuse to believe you “watched” those games. In what world can you watch Messi at Anfield or Paris and say he struggled..? The basic reality of the last 5 seasons of Barca football is if Messi isn’t lights out, the team crumbles. Would never be the case here. Playing for city would be the first time in a long while where Messi could have a bad game and not lose 5-0.

Utterly disrespectful to a legend of the game.

Trouble with this line is the way PSG pissed off messi with the public comments last summer, if Messi is going somewhere don’t expect the press to know too much about it until the deal is done (I have my own suspicions that this might already be the case).

PAG lost a lot of ground with the circus they created last summer around this.

Having said that I wouldn’t be surprised by plots twists galore in the Messi/Barca story.

I think Messi is one of those players that defies age. A bit like Pirlo who was still lethal in his late 30s

One of my favourite players of all time. The guy just oozed class and technique.

Sensational player Pirlo was. I’m convinced he could’ve played until he was 50 had he wanted to.

I love a player that doesn’t have to rely on just being fast, because they’re just so bloody good with a football.

David Silva was the same obvs. He’s going to play at a high high level basically until he decides he’s had enough. You’re just born with that skill, you can’t teach it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.