Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
& I thought we have advantage over PSG because we already agreed with him last summer, and we have all his friends ( Ferran, Txiki & Pep )
if pep and the catalan mafia want to get messi, he's ours all day long, just dont think we're interested sadly

Messi on a two year contract. Haaland next summer for 75m euros. That's better business than Kane at £130m over 5 seasons for me.
We wanted him last year and missed out on a proper 9 because of it. Rather just go for the 9 in sight and leave it be. Addressing needs for 9 is a must.

So, within the space of a few hours.... Messi has gone from nearly renewing his contract, leaving the club and now he's very close to joining PSG..... whilst Mbappe goes to Real Madrid (who have no money to spend this summer). I wish all transfers worked that quickly.

And being in a state of shock that the bottom fell out of his resigning at Barca - let’s not forget that little nugget of brilliance.

This is all a dance, well choreographed and playing out to a tune played - someone on here predicted all this but I think we are close to the endgame despite possible twists in the plot yet to play out.

And being in a state of shock that the bottom fell out of his resigning at Barca - let’s not forget that little nugget of brilliance.

This is all a dance, well choreographed and playing out to a tune played - someone on here predicted all this but I think we are close to the endgame despite possible twists in the plot yet to play out.
No Barca player or official has yet to post a goodbye message. They know it's not over

Was this someone maybe you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.