Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only difference between our farmers league and liga was messi basically, we ll be glad to call them the peonesliga :)

And being in a state of shock that the bottom fell out of his resigning at Barca - let’s not forget that little nugget of brilliance.

This is all a dance, well choreographed and playing out to a tune played - someone on here predicted all this but I think we are close to the endgame despite possible twists in the plot yet to play out.

Do you think we have a chance?

Stop Kane deal, sell 30 year old Mahrez and Bernardo if he wants to go anyway, and get Messi now and Haaland next season for optional fee.
To me this makes much more sense than Kane for 5 years and no knows if Kane at age 31/32 will still be a prolific scorer or a fully injury prone guy who lost lot of his pace by then.

People say here its not our money why we worry to spend it, then go big on Messi whatever crazy salary he wants at least zero transfer fee and Haaland for 65m GBP is also a great fee regardless of agent fees and salary.

Messi will score 20+ in PL next season same as Kane..., then next season Haaland takes over Messi can create lol.
dont even make me compare them in their prime...

this is one in a lifetime chance to get him on a free. sponsors would start signing up to us out of nowhere with Messi, Messi is a player who has fans following him here a and buying merchandise a lot. its not like coupe of Bosnian fans with Dzeko its millions of fans around the globe, Asia especially.

unless its another bullshit and he resigns once Tebas shits himself and changes the rules for Barca crying wolf of City and PSG of course at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.