Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And being in a state of shock that the bottom fell out of his resigning at Barca - let’s not forget that little nugget of brilliance.

This is all a dance, well choreographed and playing out to a tune played - someone on here predicted all this but I think we are close to the endgame despite possible twists in the plot yet to play out.

Where's he going kid?

The issue with him is his nature. He is extremely introvert and he has no friends in here. He doesn't even speak english. In psg he has lots of friends.

Who are Gus friends at PSG why wouldn’t he have or get friends here

Pep I dont think he will want to see Messi at PSG.
At times I wondered if he wants him at City more instead of retiring from Barca but there is no way he wants him at PSG.

PSG is planning to go big clearly and try to win CL just months before their owners host the WC in 2022. I hope they dont win CL even better if we stop them earlier round maybe. but they might throw everything at it even Messi, fair play to them...
this is what makes me think pep and city have to get involved, the scenario of pep wanting him to stay hasnt happened, and now i think its a domino effect within this transfer window

messi signs for psg and mbappe gets sold to madrid as they need to sell in order to get messi in, crippling barca even more than they already are without messi to begin with

surely pep looks at that and thinks he could help barca somewhat and delay mbappes signing for another year, this is me clutching at straws though at this point haha

Messi to PSG works well for him actually. He can take it easy 2/3s of the time as PSG won't need him for some of the weaker league opposition and he can come into bigger games fresh. He wouldn't have the weight of the world on his shoulders like at Barcelona.

Who are Gus friends at PSG why wouldn’t he have or get friends here
Some of his argentinian team mates and neymar. He already knows ramos and nevas from La liga. If kun was still in city , I would have been 100 percent sure he would have considered city but now obviously his first preference would be paris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.