Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying out the HBO streaming service, and there is nothing else to watch. These films are good eye candies, but the pacing is ponderous. A bit like the 4 4 2 tactic Guardiola used last season.
As you’re new here and I can only go off the two posts of yours on this page, is this what you’ll continue to do? Make a film reference and try and crow bar it into City simile?

I think its legit. The funding package that is being talked about is very early days, even with that money Barca are still in the shit. They have been talking with Messi camp for months. They agreed a wage package over a massive time period to help pay for it but as it stands i dont think they can afford to run the club without him let alone any deal they could bash out from here.

Barca are in it deep. Been saying it for months. This is legit.
I posted last month abput Messi agreeing to the contract meant nothing. Barca are indeed up the creek without a paddle. It was impossible to register him under the current la liga rules. This could be the biggest political play ever. No players posted anything on social media. The Messi camp have said nothing. Be an interesting few weeks watching this Messi business.

Where does Kun sit in all this ? He must have known, or his advisors that Barca were in financial difficulty, and yet he still went there. He and Messi are best buddies they must have talked about their futures and Barca in general, they are of similar age and stages of their careers and both cannot play football for Barca at this moment in time. Kun could have gone to Barca or Madrid when he was in his prime, but never did staying loyal City . I just wonder if Kun is "in" on all this? Maybe I just need to go shower to wake myself up before work .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.