Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to believe you “watched” those games. In what world can you watch Messi at Anfield or Paris and say he struggled..? The basic reality of the last 5 seasons of Barca football is if Messi isn’t lights out, the team crumbles. Would never be the case here. Playing for city would be the first time in a long while where Messi could have a bad game and not lose 5-0.

Utterly disrespectful to a legend of the game.
Don't live in the past.

We said goodbye to David Silva too. Did we disrespect him? No. We just faced up to reality.

Dreamers. THat's not such a bad thing but it's still not dealing with reality

Don't live in the past.

We said goodbye to David Silva too. Did we disrespect him? No. We just faced up to reality.

Dreamers. THat's not such a bad thing but it's still not dealing with reality
Even last season he was still by a distance than David at his absolute peak. I love David to bits but that’s how good Messi is. Don’t get bitter because he’s not signed for us

Here-Comes-the-Boom-Logo.jpg

Our grand plan...Messi and Kane arrive, Bernie and Laporte (or Jesus) leave.
Messi gives us a year while just keeping the seat warm for Haaland next year.

The kid is, for the first time ever, actually available.

No transfer fee. No negotiating with Barca for months bollocks. No him using us for a Barca pay rise.

Once in a fucking lifetime circumstances.

We absolutely have to be bollocks deep in him.

Surely?

It feels a bit like that long delayed bus is finally arriving and you still have the ticket. But you've already decided not to wait and jumped on a train to where you are heading instead.

Get off and rush back hoping you can still make it, maybe even save money in the process, or enjoy the ride and accept it wasn't meant to be?

I'd absolutely love it if he came. And a big part of me still thinks there is plenty of time and a damn good chance now. But a part of me also thinks it is gone, and I'm a-ok with that.

It feels a bit like that long delayed bus is finally arriving and you still have the ticket. But you've already decided not to wait and jumped on a train to where you are heading instead.

Get off and rush back hoping you can still make it, maybe even save money in the process, or enjoy the ride and accept it wasn't meant to be?

I'd absolutely love it if he came. And a big part of me still thinks there is plenty of time and a damn good chance now. But a part of me also thinks it is gone, and I'm a-ok with that.
Personally think he’ll come to us, everything is in place for him to thrive and then off to New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.