Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why anyone gives credence to a PR-savvy manager‘s public statements in circumstances such as these. He’s no more/less likely to talk up Kane’s price than to fluff the Messi wannahaves. I’d read nothing into his comments.
Agreed. however think it's not so much the actual words he says but the way he says them that we're clutching onto with our desperate analysis.

Because people really want Messi, which is completely understandable given he's the greatest ever. So naturally you'd want to cling on to any hope you've got that it could happen. Because even someone who's against Messi knows that he's still the best on the planet, and probably will be until he's 45.

I wouldn't complain either way, but the evidence definitely isn't leaning towards us going for Messi over Kane right now.

I'd LOVE Messi at City. It's a shame that there's a tiny minority of absolute freaks who seem to think there's something wrong with wanting one of the greatest players ever at the club. You see it in this thread almost weekly. There's at least one clown giving it "he's never coming FFS close the thread".

I'd LOVE Messi at City. It's a shame that there's a tiny minority of absolute freaks who seem to think there's something wrong with wanting one of the greatest players ever at the club. You see it in this thread almost weekly. There's at least one clown giving it "he's never coming FFS close the thread".
Yeah that winds me up. I feel like they secretly want him but won't say because it hurts too much to dream. They can't handle the thought of rejection

Me, I love the chase even when it ends in tears I'll get right back on the horse. I hate it worse when we don't try.

My minds been all over the place with it and it keeps coming back to one singular point. I'm point blank refusing to accept that City are just going to sit back and watch him go to PSG without as much as an offer being made to him.

It's borderline ridiculous to even think.

Yeah that winds me up. I feel like they secretly want him but won't say because it hurts too much to dream. They can't handle the thought of rejection

Me, I love the chase even when it ends in tears I'll get right back on the horse. I hate it worse when we don't try.

I call it living in 1991 with that sort of little city mentality.

The whole point of being a football supporter is to enjoy and to dream. We're so lucky to be able to talk about the players we talk about. Beggars belief you've got snides who not only don't enjoy it, but don't want anyone else to enjoy it either.

I’m going to sound bias, but I think that was a door opening for Messi. Distanced City from a Kane bid and sort of hinted that there would have been space for Messi is Grealish didn’t sign. If Levy doesn’t budge, then I can see us going in for Messi.
But grealish is here already so still no space for Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.