Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep has said in his own words that Messi is not in our plans. Looks PSG bound.
Never take for granted what pep or any other managers say in front of camera but always divide with number 2 whatever he says .
I don’t mean to get hopes up but tolmie’s have said several times that messi is a stand alone deal. I think that means the budget is set aside just for him .

I call it living in 1991 with that sort of little city mentality.

The whole point of being a football supporter is to enjoy and to dream. We're so lucky to be able to talk about the players we talk about. Beggars belief you've got snides who not only don't enjoy it, but don't want anyone else to enjoy it either.
There is a City fan on the Jack Greilish thread saying that he was embarrassed with his signing, what is that all about? I can remember when we signed Rodney Marsh, when I was a kid , and the buzz around it and when we got Trevor Francis and how excited every Blue was. Still the same now you have got to be excited otherwise what’s the point.

There’s no doubt in my mind that we’ve privately already made Messi an offer or are preparing to make him an offer. Publicly, the club will deny any interest because they won’t want to derail negotiations for Kane. I really can’t see us signing both, and I just can’t see Kane being the preferred option.

Messi will go wherever he wants.

If he rings City and says I want to come, I'm sure we'd move heaven and earth.

I'm sure plenty of clubs will be enquiring about the terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.