Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wage drop after Sterling is rather surprising. Probably explains how we have such good squad depth.
Yeah, I thought it would be a lot more of a linear decline in wages. Guessing Aguero would have been in the same bracket as De Bruyne and Sterling

That wage drop after Sterling is rather surprising. Probably explains how we have such good squad depth.
Ederson is another seriously under payed if remotely true, how much does the donut thief earn 350k?

As others have said, it's unfathomable to think that City won't at least be exploring the possibility of signing Messi given the latest developments. I don't think it'll happen personally, but I don't believe the club aren't even entertaining the idea.
Not a big surprise, but heard that this is indeed the case. Would be remiss of them not to, tbh. Still highly sceptical that it will happen, but they are working on the viability of it as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.