Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a big surprise, but heard that this is indeed the case. Would be remiss of them not to, tbh. Still highly sceptical that it will happen, but they are working on the viability of it as far as I know.
With kanes covering statement too somethings happened

Not a big surprise, but heard that this is indeed the case. Would be remiss of them not to, tbh. Still highly sceptical that it will happen, but they are working on the viability of it as far as I know.
ooooooooooh

If we try again and don't get him, I'll be okay with that. To sit by and let other's have a free run is stupid imo.

Literally no idea what’s happening here. Pep was never going to come out and fully deny interest because it’d give Levy even more of an advantage in negotiations but his wording was still interesting as others have said already.

I do think he’s close to PSG but refuse to believe we’ve not made any contact at all considering we’ve chased him for so long. The owners obsessed over Pep and asked him at every chance to join us so why would we walk away from Messi now? Maybe Pep has blocked it through hurt pride (rejected twice) but still I bet he’d love to reunite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.