Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ he'll score 50 in the league alone over there but no trophies because Poch

You have to remember that PSG can't sign Messi without letting Mbappe go.
And Mbappe's market value will probably take a nice hit once it is clear that PSG and Messi have a proposed deal in place. Business is funny like that.

I'm not sure anything will be that close as being suggested, psg can certainly put together a package that quickly but he and his dad would surely want to see what options come to the table unless Messi is absolutely adamant he wants to play for PSG and nobody else.

Have to say, Messi in, Mbappe out makes sense, they'll get a lot of money for Mbappe the wage difference won't be all that much and you've got the transfer fee and the additional revenue Messi brings to easily cover it, psg will make money from it and for a few seasons at least don't become a weaker side from losing mbappe. The only problem there is do Real Madrid have money for Mbappe?

I can take him going to PSG over us. would be disappointing but it's the only team that would make anywhere near as much sense as coming to city would.
If they have to shift Mbappe sharpish I wonder how much his price will drop ?

T o be fair the french league probably isn’t far off the Spanish league in terms of strength of teams bar 3-4 most would struggle in the championship ffs but perfect for messi,the premier league is to high intensity for him now ..

And Mbappe's market value will probably take a nice hit once it is clear that PSG and Messi have a proposed deal in place. Business is funny like that.

PSG would rather let Mbappe go on a free than lose him for basically nothing this summer. Unless a club comes in with a 100m plus offer.... he's going nowhere. Besides, Mbappe may want to stay if PSG wins the Champions League next season. But... I have no clue how they can afford Messi, Mbappe and Neymar without breaking the FFP rules. They have a lot of players on massive wages, especially with the 4 players they just signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.