Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the case then there is no way they can sign him without breaking the FFP rules. Neymar is on 600k a week after tax, Mbappe is on 350k a week after tax.... and Messi will be on 700k a week after tax. They also have many players that are on 200k to 300k a week after tax.
And psg pay the tax lol

I’ve just watched Pep’s press conference. I may be reading too much between the lines but this is what I took from it.

”if tottenham are prepared to negotiate we are ready “ = we are in discussion and a deal is possible.

”Messi is not in our thoughts at the moment” = this could change at any time.

The messaging coming out of the Club is all about nett spend. Grealish cost £40. Messi will be free and will cover his salary with endorsements, merchandising and sponsorship. We will sign Kane when we have raised a large amount of money by selling players. Clearly Bernardo is on his way, I assume Laporte is one of the three or four Pep mentioned. I have a strong feeling Sterling wants to leave. If we allow these deals to happen and sign Kane for £120m our nett spend will be zero or even negative. I wonder what the haters will make of that.
You can pretty much guarantee they'll overlook it completely.

Surprising comments from Guardiola. He mentioned Kane by name. He usually refuses to discuss, at all, any player under contract somewhere else. He also unequivocally confirmed that Messi is leaving Barcelona. He sung his praises and didn't close the door. Both will lead to dramatics until the last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.