Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramos, Donnarumma, Messi completely free. Seems like their transfer negotiator is not afraid of agents, signing fees etc.
I bet there is serious agent fees, signing bonus, salaries at play for these players but still completely on zero transfer fee. huge window imo for them if they pull off Messi too.
But you still have to turn them all into a cohesive unit - they looked miles off that when we beat them last season.
PSG are the ultimate Football Manager club - they hoover up players who look really good on paper but fail to find a formula that works.
Despite their "stellar" squad they didn't even win the league last year

Behave. We don’t hold ourself to that standard and I think we are a better side.
Well I love city will all my heart but that is a career mode team right there. Messi Neymar mbappe dimaria Ramos Navas. Are you kidding me!??!

And he could have gone the legal route but he didnt , he has our offer on the table , a stand alone signing but he doesnt want it , too late now
There was no guarantee he would have won, besides he loves Barca & wouldn't have done that

I’ll have some of what you’re smoking please
Leprechaun weed. Strongest green on the planet.
And even with the frontline of Messi, Neymar and Mbappe they still won't win the Champions League. Such a plastic who the rules don't apply by.

Because they have no discipline, and the team spirit is poor.

Which is why I'm cooler with Messi joining them than I thought i would be. We need to build the spirit in the squad, and the club. Let them forge their own identity. Messi might not be ideal for that.

Kane on the other hand, is a top draw candidate. Hungry for trophies, well rounded character with a very strong mentality and tonnes of experience. Able to provide goals, or sacrifice himself.

And Grealish is creative and fearless to the point of possibly being a bit crazy by some measures - but he has learned to channel every last bit of it into the game, I'm not sure I've ever seen a player distract through his presence as much as he does.

Anyway, Mbappe will go, almost certain of it. They do need a forward tho.

I imagine some blues would be quite upset if they ended up with Haaland.

But the real fun begins in a year or two, when UEFA insist every CL team must contain 7/8 nationalised players.

€80m salary, 2 year contract + 1 year option. Well, at least he got a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.