Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was ready to stop paying attention to the window after the Grealish deal. Now, Guardiola has stated publically he holds little allegiance to the current players, and City will spend more even after the 100m. The squad and the tactics might be unrecognizable.
How the fuck did you get that from what pep said lol

Also no one had the guts to tell him there's no such things as Leprechauns. Very awkward.

City tried to fool him by presenting him with a Gremlin in a disguise, but Messi pulled down the beard, knocked his silly hat off, pointed angrily at Ferran and Txiki before storming off without a word.

I’ll have some of what you’re smoking please

I say driving seven hours from Scotland and crawling on the M6 has done my nut in!

Still City on the Kane train and nothing to suggest we even trust Messi at this stage.

Grealish and Kane and then done.
But like Pep said, if Levy won't negotiate then its off. Surely we have to keep our options open for Messi.

We gonna pay what levy wants anyway. De Kids. Even if it’s 200M.

Ramos, Donnarumma, Messi completely free. Seems like their transfer negotiator is not afraid of agents, signing fees etc.
I bet there is serious agent fees, signing bonus, salaries at play for these players but still completely on zero transfer fee. huge window imo for them if they pull off Messi too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.