Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FC
I honestly think we will be balls deep in trying to sign messi. We would be stupid not to be.
If city do make an approach. Then he comes here. Its that simple in my eyes. Why would he choose PSG over playing for pep again and in this team.
Give levy a 24 hour deadline, then throw everything at signing Mess

Not a fuck up on all levels,,,if we wanted it we would have had it.

Not sure how I feel.... In Pep and Khaldoon we trust.

Seems weird he wouldn't take at least a couple of days to mull over various offers.
It's not like there's an immediate rush to sign for someone.
I guess if true he's on the verge of signing for them then I can only presume this was his contingency plan all along

Pep

"We spent on Jack Grealish and he will wear number 10 because we convinced about him... and thought Leo would stay. Now Messi is NOT in our plans”,

do you think we fucked up here and really did our business on the assumption Messi is renewing at Barca?
If people think this wasn’t known to be happening a week ago then they are daft. Yes, it was a shock to us the football fans, yes to the media but Barça, Messi, his camp and City/PSG will of known about this for as long as the rules were implemented in Spain.
City and PSG, if clever, will distance themselves for a week or so, no rush he’s a free agent, and wait until they 100% know it’s not yet another circus act to get La Ligé to change their minds (they won’t or they’ll look weak and hypocritical).
But City have an agreement in place/on the table from last time, Messi’s camp know it as does Messi himself… I don’t think City will do anything, they’ll let the player approach them now. If he does they’ll talk, if not we plough on and let him sign for PSG. The only way I see us going balls to the wall is if we get a sniff another PL side are sniffing around him.
Question is though, and can’t believe I’m even saying this, but who we dropping for Messi? Where is he fitting in to our team and at what expense?

So Messi has gone from devasted and in shock to signing for PSG in a heartbeat?
Do me a fuckin favour.
And please don't say he's tier moon and stars.

(Not having a go at you TT, I just can't believe twatterati)
To be fair, lots of reliable people saying an agreement is close. Don’t forget, PSG have been in talks with him for months and months. The contract will have been known ages ago and just shelved. Pretty quick to pick up where they left off.

Reactions: Pam
If people think this wasn’t known to be happening a week ago then they are daft. Yes, it was a shock to us the football fans, yes to the media but Barça, Messi, his camp and City/PSG will of known about this for as long as the rules were implemented in Spain.
City and PSG, if clever, will distance themselves for a week or so, no rush he’s a free agent, and wait until they 100% know it’s not yet another circus act to get La Ligé to change their minds (they won’t or they’ll look weak and hypocritical).
But City have an agreement in place/on the table from last time, Messi’s camp know it as does Messi himself… I don’t think City will do anything, they’ll let the player approach them now. If he does they’ll talk, if not we plough on and let him sign for PSG. The only way I see us going balls to the wall is if we get a sniff another PL side are sniffing around him.
Question is though, and can’t believe I’m even saying this, but who we dropping for Messi? Where is he fitting in to our team and at what expense?
Hes signing for PSG mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.