Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems destined for psg. Another farmers league where he won’t have to test himself. However I hope we at least tried and not just psg a free run at him.

Seems weird he wouldn't take at least a couple of days to mull over various offers.
It's not like there's an immediate rush to sign for someone.
I guess if true he's on the verge of signing for them then I can only presume this was his contingency plan all along
This was all sorted weeks ago I reckon

He may well, which proves my point… The clubs knew in advance and had deals ready to go. Not a chance PSG sorted it in 24hrs plus they need to shift players first before he can sign so unless they move them on tonight it ain’t happening this weekend.
Yeah I definitely they're rushing in/panicking to try and get his signature first.

Seems destined for psg. Another farmers league where he won’t have to test himself. However I hope we at least tried and not just psg a free run at him.
Nah, last year was the chance. We gave up on our priority target for him, also in 2016. He did not come. Now he was listening to offers, so no. I'm rather glad we did not.

Reactions: Pam
Seems weird he wouldn't take at least a couple of days to mull over various offers.
It's not like there's an immediate rush to sign for someone.
I guess if true he's on the verge of signing for them then I can only presume this was his contingency plan all along
He has been a free agent to be fair, so he might have had a backup plan just in case. Also when there's only one option, easier to get it done in a day or two

If the club has decided against Messi then we have shown a maturity this time around. Messi is a fantastic player and it was just not meant to be.

Gutted but delighted to have JG. If we can add a forward happy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.