Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course he will dominate in France, they have clubs like Brest, Angers, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lorient, Metz, Nantes, Clermont, Troyes and that is like half of the top league there.

I am almost 100% sure these would be relegated in PL or not be higher than 16th. If aston villa would go over they would be on CL place imo or pushing close for it at least.

and then their big rivals, Monaco, Lyon, Lille imo would not make top6 in PL.

How they lost the title last season I will never know, because Tuchel is great coach and Pochettino too imo.

I'm curious to see how dominant he is in France.

Neymar absolutely dominates things in France. Miles ahead of anyone.
Messi does that, by a greater extent, in SPAIN.

Messi's going to score 5 a game in France.
well, actually neymar doenst dominate as one could imagine here. Ligue1 is physical, lots of contacts as you have in pl, wich may be our sole comon point lol, and he suffers that. Refs have no will to help him more than another player, so its not so easy for him. Mbappe dominates ligue 1 much more, and he s the one who carried us last season. Neymar only played 20 more or less bad games.

All I'd like for is the club to *try* signing him. That's all, just an attempt.

I'm fine with him going to PSG or wherever he deems is best for him (he's the GOAT, I'm sure he's not going to make a stupid decision all things considered including family preferences etc.).

But, it'd just be unfortunate if we didn't even try. Would rather we leave ourselves with no regrets for the want of trying.

Am I the only one who thinks Zidane is not that much of a manager?

I think he's a really poor manager in most ways, but was very effective at using his star power to pull together an incredible dressing room and get them fired up for one-off games. I watched his Real week in week out and they were often really bad. He had very few tactical answers to anything.

Ronaldo carried them through the CL games, sometimes single handedly, other times by inspiring some massive performances from the supporting cast.

No surprise at all that Zidane's second spell was so mediocre and I don't think he's going to manage another club team and erode more of what was an incredible feat, the 3 CL's in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.