Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure Mbappe will join Real if Messi goes there, maybe even on loan with fix buy fee next summer as Perez is a bit light now on cash imo.

they dont want to lose Mbappe on free imo. they could maybe afford that and now they get in Messi and imo cash in on Mbappe who wants to leave.

that helps them big time with ffp as well.

last 3 weeks gonna be transfer bombs left right centre as Liverpool is pretty inactive, Chelsea as well so far, Real has not made big moves yet apart from freebie Alaba, neither the Italians. (who no doubt will log dozens of loan+ option bullshit offers very soon for any decent player as the window is closing)

Can I just say, fuck world football, the number of evenings lost to bullshit drama like this. You just can't switch off, can you? Should pass a law saying they can only make one announcement or briefing a week, and it has to be done in office hours.
Good post. It's gone beyond stupid, It's like a big soap opera now "who is he going to" "I'll decide who I want to join" ect the bullshit is ridiculous!

Messi isn't happening, surely not on the rebound either

Pep will make 1 more signing & Harry needs to get back & sort things out

1 down 1 to go it was never going to be easy getting Kane over the line

Forget Messi in fact close this chat by Sunday night

Grealish what a fucking signing but now to get Kane over the line we need Athletico to pay the £70m for Berny
You think we will only sign 1 more player even after pep said 2-3 players want out?
Can't see us keeping any unhappy players.
Like pep said though... will depend on what offers we get

Btw is the Gamper friendly still on between City and Barca?
as it looks like neither Messi or Kun will play lol.

Neymar - Mbappe- Messi front three fucking hell that’s a cheat code. Champions league is theirs to lose next season 100% favourites
Really?? They are far from Champions League favourites.
Neymar and Mbappe do nothing but down tools, Stroppy walking around when the chips are down.
We would rightly fuck that lot of we played them, No doubt in my mind who would win.

He didn’t stay shocked for long!

Laporta said he had offers on the table.
If he has decided already on Paris he must have made his decision awhile ago IMO.
Can't blame the guy for keeping every option open and covering his arse. They certainly knew that the deal could fail due to FFP and salary cap if la Liga wouldn't back down.

I'm curious to see how dominant he is in France.

Neymar absolutely dominates things in France. Miles ahead of anyone.
Messi does that, by a greater extent, in SPAIN.

Messi's going to score 5 a game in France.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.