Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No not from ANY team! He fucked us over twice and gullible people on here want round three! If he's such a nice person he would stay put and play for peanuts if need be! Barcelona helped him as much he helped them it's not a one way street, After all Barcelona brought him yo through the academy sorted his family out financially and a house along with a car along with numerous other things. He decided by the looks of things to move to PSG for a miserable €40m a year, God love him having to move I'd say he's devastated.
Pissed off him being made out like Mr.Nice Guy when he's far from it.
He's a using piece of shit.
Can’t disagree with any of that,still a fantastic players and one of the best ever ,but it seems he’s an absolute cnut and a greedy one at that,hope he helps PSG to the champions league final but unfortunately we are waiting there and grealish or dare I say Kane bags the winner in injury time ..fuck him ..

I'm not a defeatist, but UEFA might as well give the 2021/22 CL trophy to PSG now. The same can be said about the Ligue 1 trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.