Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But also Barcelona have gave him everything mega money to sort out his wife, kids, grandkids, great grand kids for the rest of their lives!
Because he averaged 45 goals a season for 15 years and earned them billions in prize money and fucking sponsorship. Messi could have had that money from any team.

If he was so "emotional" about not staying at Barcelona why not stay and play for a couple of grand a week or play for nothing at all, Yes he is one if not the greatest of all time, But also Barcelona have gave him everything mega money to sort out his wife, kids, grandkids, great grand kids for the rest of their lives!
I am so happy this little prick is nowhere near our football club! PSG suits him to the ground with the rest of the spoiled brats.
Messi going to play the rest of his career in a shit farmers league. Bellend.
And before anyone starts with the "You sound bitter" shit...It's far from it, After the first refusal from him along with a second, I certainly didn't want a third! Fair play to our men for staying out of this shit this time around.

Let's go all out for Kane!
People saying he should play for nothing are deluded. Also guess I know which team everyone will
Pick in fifa22 lol

I'm sure UEFA will be fine tooth combing their finances by 6am tomorrow morning.
That's a proper scandal if they can put him on that wage when everyone is suffering financially through covid.
That's over half a mil a week he's on!
Except look who is on eufa Board and their connection to psg. You won’t ever hear anything about it or ffp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.