Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it very strange that having seemingly pursued Messi every transfer window to varying degrees over the last few years, right up to last summer, now when he actually becomes available we show no interest at all.

I hate to think that given Pep’s relationship with the player we were caught unaware and spunked £100m on Grealish just hours before Messi was free. That cannot be the case, can it? We’re better run than that, I sincerely hope.

Messi’s ability and his marketability would have propelled us to a level far above our rivals once and for all.

Now despite spending £100m we still need a top class striker.
Maybe Pep wanted Grealish over Messi, and realises the baggage Messi brings with him.

Messi didnt choose PSG

We just spent 100m on Grealish, thats why we cant get Messi now.
Let's hope Grealish is a success, giving him the ten and a 100M price tag was a huge statement. My friend pissed off with signing and said he ain't done anything to earn Aguero number yet. Time will tell, let's hope we don't look back thinking what if and if his performances ar below expectations the fans don't turn on him

Simply have to sign Kane now.

Fake news! Txiki definitely spoke with Messi’s representatives yesterday and the club were looking at how they could make the numbers work. If he does end up in Paris (as looking the case) I’m assuming either we couldn’t or more likely the deal was too far gone with PSG.

Fake news! Txiki definitely spoke with Messi’s representatives yesterday and the club were looking at how they could make the numbers work. If he does end up in Paris (as looking the case) I’m assuming either we couldn’t or more likely the deal was too far gone with PSG.

How do you know that please?

Let's hope Grealish is a success, giving him the ten and a 100M price tag was a huge statement. My friend pissed off with signing and said he ain't done anything to earn Aguero number yet. Time will tell, let's hope we don't look back thinking what if and if his performances ar below expectations the fans don't turn on him
Huge expectations on his shoulders for sure, but got to say he seems to have the right attitude, arrogant but in a good way, a bit of a cnut but now he is our cnut.

He has got 10 because of the whole marketing thing I think. Jack even said that he was surprised with the shirt number.

Think of the physical demands of CL quarter-finals, semi-finals and finals. The group stages are often a joke and hopelessly one-sided.

I don't want my side to be come a marketing side who are vulnerable to a determined opponent. I want more than anything to see City win week in week out. We can't carry players. If PSG want to do this there will be a huge footballing cost.

This worries me because Manchester have far more to gain from Messi marketing wise than any other club because of the City Football Group. This must tempt our executives but for the fans of MCFC it would be a disaster whether they realise it or not.

yeah, im sure they'll be panicking by having the goat playing next to neymar and mbappe. what a terrible fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.