Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always thought there was a lot more to this than just jumping in the PSG bed

No way he leaves heartbroken and shocked, allegedly, to wearing a shirt of another team smiling in such a short space of time
I said exactly the same last night. Unless PSG was always his contingency plan, but even then it didn't make sense that he'd sign the same day as being told he can't re-sign at Barcelona.
PSG will still sign him, I've no doubts about that, I just expect it to be played out in the media for at least a few days whilst everyone gets their pound of flesh.

I said exactly the same last night. Unless PSG was always his contingency plan, but even then it didn't make sense that he'd sign the same day as being told he can't re-sign at Barcelona.
PSG will still sign him, I've no doubts about that, I just expect it to be played out in the media for at least a few days whilst everyone gets their pound of flesh.

This all boils down to comments on a couple of fake Twitter accounts and two journalists taking a flyer on what’s happening - everything else being reported is a rehash of these.

I recon he announces he’s staying at Barca tomorrow, or it’s tearful goodbye, or retirement.

If he is going somewhere else I don’t think we find out till next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.