Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the little bastards is playing PSG. He's have signed the deal by now if he's that serious. Waiting for double the offer from somewhere else.

He's In for a surprise methinks.

This all boils down to comments on a couple of fake Twitter accounts and two journalists taking a flyer on what’s happening - everything else being reported is a rehash of these.

I recon he announces he’s staying at Barca tomorrow, or it’s tearful goodbye, or retirement.

If he is going somewhere else I don’t think we find out till next week.

Were they fake? From what I saw, quite a few claimed it that last year were thought to be 'close' to the Messi camp. Incidentally, the same ones that were nowhere to be heard of for monthscas his contract tlran down and it was taken for granted he would renew.

It looks like it all came from PSG though. Maybe they got too excited, maybe they thought they could box out any others by being fast and loud, or maybe it really is all there and they are too eager to milk it.

Messi's camp might be 'denying' it to save a bit of face with Barcelona fans, as signing for psg within a day of leaving without even a goodbye is a bit, well, shit. Or they could be looking at/inviting other offers and slowing things down.

I imagine that's what the press conf is about, him getting his forever culeness out and saying goodbye.

(Then signing for psg by the evening probably).

Goes to show how much bullshit flies around on social media.

And it would be mesmeric if PSG, after all this blabbing and saying they got the eiffel tower booked, didn't end up with him.

Would be the funniest thing since the red mardarses unveiled piano man.
Didn’t know you could rent the eiffel tower .
Is there any tower in manchester?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.