Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The goodbye will be the goodbye. Not interested in that.

It is what he says, if anything, about the next move. Seems distasteful to announce he's agreed with PSG, or anyone really. But seems also daft to say the obvious 'will look at options now', with claims he has agreed a deal all over the place. If he specifically says he hasnt agreed anything, then maybe the claims are balls.

The Sun is always entertaining. Today they have four stories on Messi. One says he will sign for PSG. The second says he prefers to play for Pep and will sign for us. The third is PSG cant afford him and Mbappe but have no intention of letting Mbappe go which means they will not sign Messi. The fourth is that we are not interested in Messi now we have signed Grealish.

What to believe !
I stopped reading after your first 5 words!

No mate.
he’s faster than Messi. Always has been.
better in the air. Always has been.
stronger and bigger. Always has been.
better, much better, work ethic. Always has had.
has more courage, proved it in many different leagues. Always has had.
Ronaldo is in top 5 all time for me and the best by far of his era.
messi top ten all time and very much second best of his era.
Messi is also a coward of a footballer. And a greedy ****.
You should be banned for talking nonsense.

Messi's record against the top 6 in the Premier League speaks for itself. If players like Vardy are banging them in, I'm sure Messi would dominate, especially in this City side.

He's obviously better in the air, he's 6ft 1 and Messi is 5ft 6. Yet again, he's bound to be stronger when he has a big height advantage. Faster is debatable. When was the last time you seen Ronaldo dribble past a bunch of players? Messi still does it at 33/34.

They have similar goal records. Ronaldo has played way more games. Also, a lot of his goals at the international have been against awful teams. He's had more penalties than Messi. Messi has way more assists than Ronaldo.

Messi just carried an average Argentina side to the Copa America. Ronaldo was shite in the Euros when won it. He got carried in that tournament. He played 25 minutes in the final did nothing but 4 passes.

You wouldn't be saying that if Messi was coming to City.

He’s less than half the player ronaldo is and always has been.
Absolute nonsense.
There’s a split about who’s the better player, personally I think it’s Messi but can totally get why some would say ronaldo, cos it’s close, very close between them two.
Both are outstanding players.
That’s why it’s them two and then everyone else.
To suggest he’s ‘less than half the player’ is just ridiculous.
Call him greedy, a **** even, but unless you’re wumming or on drugs there’s no hope for you.

No mate.

You don’t half talk some crap about Messi on here. Ronaldo isn’t even close to Messi’s ability on the ball.

Take away Ronaldo’s goals and he would have been an explosive wide player. Take away Messi’s goal’s and he’d have been the best midfielder in the world.

Messi is a better passer, better decision maker, better control, more skill, better set piece taker and conducts the play on a level even better than Silva or De Bruyne. That’s on top of being one of the greatest scorers of all time.

Ronaldo is faster and stronger? So is Usain Bolt. Doesn’t mean he’s a better footballer.

There isn’t a player who can touch that Messi’s mix of attributes and your negative comments about Messi just go to show you know absolutely nothing about the game.

Last edited:
No mate.
Shut up. You‘ve probably never played football in your whole life. I‘ve never seen a post that was filled with that much bullshit .

No mate.
Ronaldo has the Adams apple of two people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.