Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, What has he said over the past 12 months?
I'll dig the article out. Not necessarily what he's said just the centre of everything controversial at Barca all whilst earning an absolute killing. I'm not sure I want such a powerful figure within a squad of seemingly harmonious content.

For the record by the way, I've been a 100% all for Messi up until the last 24 hours and I may just be getting swayed by the bollocks in the media about him jumping into bed with PSG (which probably isn't quite the truth). I'm just fed up of thinking/talking/hoping about him.

I'll dig the article out. Not necessarily what he's said just the centre of everything controversial at Barca all whilst earning an absolute killing. I'm not sure I want such a powerful figure within a squad of seemingly harmonious content.

For the record by the way, I've been a 100% all for Messi up until the last 24 hours and I may just be getting swayed by the bollocks in the media about him jumping into bed with PSG (which probably isn't quite the truth). I'm just fed up of thinking/talking/hoping about him.
Pollocks ;)

I see. Barcelona have plenty of controversy without Messi, but I get your point about him being prime spotlight there. Don't think he'd have any such 'power' if he were to come here, and if you heard the praise Pep had for him yesterday, the admiration he said it with, in particular on his winning mentality, might give the article a different light. It certainly didn't make me think 'yea this isn't someone pep would want playing for him'.

I see. Barcelona have plenty of controversy without Messi, but I get your point about him being prime spotlight there. Don't think he'd have any such 'power' if he were to come here, and if you heard the praise Pep had for him yesterday, the admiration he said it with, in particular on his winning mentality, might give the article a different light. It certainly didn't make me think 'yea this isn't someone pep would want playing for him'.
No I know, I know. I'll be totally honest, I'm not saying anything on him with any conviction at the minute. I'm tired with wanting him. My opinion changes by the hour.

And I'm sure a lot of blues on here are the same.

tomorrow press conference by Messi could be fun.

he will announce to join Real Madrid ala Luis Figo and all hell lose break lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.