Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFP is a bullshit concept in implementation. Mostly it cements the status quo - an up-and-coming side having come into wealth - for example, due to purchase by a wealthy owner - is limited in how much it can spend. And thus the rich stay rich.
===
Anyhow, yeah... back on track - it looks like Messi might well sign for PSG. PSG have massively improved this xfer window - add in Messi - and they'll be the odds on favorite to win the C/L.
===
Meanwhile, we've fucking signed Grealish (I really like Grealish - this remark isn't a slight on him - instead it's about my frustration that we've made little or no improvement to our squad as a whole window - at least so far) and may lose Silva and Laporte.
Considering we beat PSG Home and Away last season I’m not suprised they would want to improve and we will beat them again..

If Messi is moving to psg does anyone think this Messi press conference at the nou camp is a strange place to announce him playing for another team ?

If Messi is moving to psg does anyone think this Messi press conference at the nou camp is a strange place to announce him playing for another team ?
I would think this is the I am leaving press conference.
The I am joining psg press conference will take place in psg at a later date.

It won’t be to say that. That’s like arranging to meet your girlfriend to let her down gently and then saying “By the way, can I introduce to my new girl friend, Paris.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.